About Be A Hero Hire A Hero
Our Be A Hero-Hire A Hero Veterans' Career Expos and hiring initiatives were created to show our appreciation for all the sacrifices our men and women serving in the military have made. Now it is our turn to give back! Veterans are in need of assistance as they transition back into civilian life, seeking employment and becoming productive members of the work-force. We are here to help.¬†
What makes us different from the rest is that Be A Hero-Hire A Hero offers a sound solution to a unique set of challenges; making the transition from military to the civilian workplace simple. For us it is not just a one day event but an ongoing support system for our corporate partners and job seekers as well.
Our team of men and women who have served our Country proudly work alongside Human Resource Professionals and create a strategy that works. - we open doors and create relationships with our military job seekers, their spouses and family members - making it an easier fit when an employer is seeking to fill a position.
The bottom line is that we want to fill jobs for you; we want to successfully place Veterans in gainful employment and career opportunities.
- Award winning military career events
- Pre-registration of Candidates
- Pre-screened candidates
- E-Blasts of open job requisitions¬†
- Career counseling and resume preparation
- A toll free transition hotline for supervisors¬†
- Follow along services for 1 year post placement
- Candidate mentoring and test drive
- Family relocation services
- Job postings on Veteran Career site
- Access to military database
- Access to thousands of student veterans
- Military branding
- Executive Leadership Program
- Participate in our Soldier Scholar Program
- Temp to Permanent Placement Services